Imagine this: you're at home relaxing, enjoying the cool air, thankful that you're not outside in the blistering 90 degree heat of summer. All of a sudden, your air conditioning shuts off. You do everything you can, but nothing is working. You start sweating, literally, wondering what could have gone wrong. None of this would have happened if you scheduled a maintenance check-up for your system. It's easy for us to forget about our cooling systems, taking for granted that they shut off one day at the end of summer and don't have to go back on until the following year. But after those long winter months, your system might not be working like it used to.
Here are five good reasons why you should schedule maintenance for your cooling system, even if it was in perfect working order last year:
1) Preventative maintenance keeps your system up and running. What if you didn't take your car in for service every so often? You probably would be shelling out more money buying a new car than you would just by getting it checked out. Without maintenance to your HVAC system, don't expect it to last very long!
2) Any machine can fall victim to breakdowns. ANY! You don't want to be the person to be cool and comfortable in their own home and all of a sudden be hit with a broken cooling system. You might be stuck for a while with no comfort in sight. Don't let that happen!
3) You'll keep you and your family safe. If a system breaks down, it can cause other major hazards in the home, such as developing a short circuit and causing a fire.
4) You'll have lower energy bills! When your system is in tip-top shape, it will be working at a top level of efficiency, using less energy. A system that is not taken care of will lose that efficiency over time. After receiving maintenance, your system consumes less fuel.
5) Technicians will be able to catch small problems before they become bigger problems, saving you time, money, and worry. Doesn't that sound great?
If you're ready to schedule your check-up, call us at (718) 765-4171.
Sessa's Licensed Plumbing & Heating, Inc.
252 51st Street,
Brooklyn, NY 11220